PCA PDMS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
By visiting this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this acceptable use policy. If you do not agree, please do not use or access our website. By mere use of the Website, you expressly consent to, our use and disclosure, of your personal information in accordance with this Acceptable Use Policy.
This Acceptable Use Policy ("Policy") outlines unacceptable use of the Payroll Consults Africa Limited (PCA) Payroll Deduction Management System (PDMS). This Policy is in addition to any other terms and conditions under which PCA provides services to you.
PCA may make reasonable modifications to this Policy from time to time. Revisions are effective immediately upon revision and relevant approval. Accordingly, we recommend that you revisit this policy regularly to ensure that your activities conform to the most recent version.
Questions about this Policy (e.g., whether any contemplated use is permitted) and reports of violations of this Policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The examples listed in this Policy are not exhaustive. Prohibited uses and activities include, without limitation, any use of the website and PDMS in a manner that, in PCA's reasonable judgment, involves, facilitates, or attempts any of the following:
- violating any law of, or committing conduct that is tortuous or unlawful in, any applicable jurisdiction;
- displaying, performing, sending, receiving or storing any content that is obscene, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, or excessively violent, regardless of whether the material or its dissemination is unlawful;
- advocating or encouraging violence against any government, organization, group, individual or property, or providing instruction, information, or assistance in causing or carrying out such violence, regardless of whether such activity is unlawful;
- accessing, sending, receiving, displaying, performing, disclosing, storing, or executing any content a) in violation of any copyright, right of publicity, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret or other intellectual property right, b) in violation of any applicable agreement, or c) without authorization;
- obtaining unauthorized access to the system, or any service, or account;
- interfering with service to any user, site, account, system, or network by use of any program, script, command, or otherwise;
- introducing or activating any viruses, worms, harmful code and/or Trojan horses;
- sending or posting unsolicited messages or e-mail, whether commercial or not, a) to any recipients who have requested that messages not be sent to them, or b) to a large number of recipients, including users, newsgroups, or bulletin boards, at one time;
- evading spam filters, or sending or posting a message or e-mail with deceptive, absent, or forged header or sender identification information;
- holding PCA or its affiliates up to public scorn or ridicule; and/or
- reselling PCA's services, in whole or in part, to any entity or individual, without PCA's prior written consent, or misrepresenting your relationship with PCA.
- You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
For every user account created in the PCA PDMS, the company provides the user's first name, last name, username, email address and other requested details. No other personal information is collected or used by PCA. Names are used to identify users within the system. Usernames are used as unique logins for each user. Email addresses are used for sending email notifications. Telephone numbers, where provided, are also used for sending notifications by telephone.
Users have a responsibility to safeguard their login credentials.
Users are required to upload files with the required data formats.
Users shall not knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of the PDMS software and hardware.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.